Today was one of those lazy days, Where I didn’t really have anything to do. So I sat around for some of it then thought to myself “Why not paint the A pillar ?”, So I got off my ass and headed out to the garage to get to work.
I masked up everything surrounding the A pillar, And started wet sanding. I used half a sheet of 600 grit, and finished it off with 800 grit.
I then removed all of the masking paper and reapplyed it. Masking took FOREVER! but better to be safe then sorry, Heck I still had some overspray on the car, Here’s a snap of the A pillar turning white.
Painting was the easiest and quickest part to do (As usual), There are a few little things I’ll need to touch up later but all in all, I think it came up pretty damn well. I only used half a can of paint too! Anyway, Enough blabber here are the finished pictures.
Tomorrow I should hopefully have the hardtop mounted, And my Barchetta shorty console isn’t too far away either. Stick around!